Students will learn how Master Artists of the past teach us valuable lessons in the present through monthly-guided art lessons, slideshow presentations and interesting fast facts introducing each Masters historical significance on art and their body of work.
What you can expect each month:
- A mini slide-show introducing the artist.
- A downloadable pdf including interesting facts and photos.
- Downloadable video lessons inspired by each artist’s body of work or techniques.
- Full access private classroom
- All downloadable images used as reference photos.
- Lifetime access to all content
12 monthly lessons dedicated to a single artist.
- Paul Cézanne
- Edgar Degas
- Paul Klee
- Edouard Vuillard
- Pierre Bonnard
- Henri Matisse
- Anders Zorn
- Paula Modersohn-Becker
- Pablo Picasso
- Egon Schiele
- Amedeo Modigliani
- Kees van Dongen
- Bonus Lesson - Vincent van Gogh
ALL MEDIA, ALL SURFACES AND ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME.
- You’re invited to interpret and complete these lessons in any medium you prefer!
- Lessons include a variety of mediums (acrylics, oils, watercolor, pastels, mixed-media)
- Working on a variety of surfaces (journal, canvas, paper, etc.).