- Workshop Lessons 5 Series, 32 Videos (6 Hours and 52 Minutes)
- Series 1: 5 Videos (55 Minutes and 42 Seconds)
- Series 2: 5 Videos (59 Minutes and 56 Seconds)
- Series 3: 6 Videos (69 Minutes and 36 Seconds)
- Series 4: 7 Videos (103 Minutes and 39 Seconds)
- Series 5: 9 Videos (123 Minutes and 53 Seconds)
- Register for Immediate Access
Oil Painting Sessions
$ 62.50 $ 125.00
Instructor donna downey
Course Length 5 Series, 32 Videos (6 Hours and 52 Minutes)
This bundle includes:
Oil Painting Sessions - Series 1 - Beginner Oils / Chair Study
Oil Painting Sessions - Series 2 - Gaining Perspective / Chair Study
Oil Painting Sessions - Series 3 - Adding Pattern / Chair Study
Oil Painting Sessions - Series 4 - Composition & Mood
Oil Painting Sessions - Series 5 - Artistic Narrative
Supplies used throughout all 5 Series lessons:
- Canvas: Primed with red acrylic paint
- Oil Paintbrushes: in a size 4 or 6 whatever you feel most comfortable using.
- My personal favorites are the Ivory Long Filbert, Ivory Long Flat 'Curved Edge' or Ivory Long Flats from Rosemary & Co
- Many acrylic brushes can be used for oil paint. Just stay away from watercolor brushes they are not firm enough to move the heavy bodied oil paint.
- Oil paints: Any brand you prefer
- Gamsol: Odorless Mineral Spirits for thinning Gamblin mediums and for general painting. I use this primarily for cleaning my brushes as I work
- Palette: This can be any non-porous surface like palette pad, glass palette, etc. Use what you have.
- Oil Medium: Any oil medium will work and there are dozens to choose from. I like the Gamblin Alkyd Medium from Safflower Oil or Walnut Oil by M. Graham & Co.
- Paper Towels
- Rubber Gloves: Not all oil painters wear gloves so this is not a must have.